The view of the McDull: Me & My Mum

The view of the McDull: Me & My Mum

The film ” Me & My Mum” is a Hong Kong animation film which reveals in 2012. The film presents ordinary people ‘s daily life in Hong Kong. The story focuses on  McDull and his mum, and McDull’s school because the school has the funding problems, so the principal decides to use his musical talent to establish a musical group with his students for recruiting more students.  Therefore, he also finds a famous manager to help him arrange some plans to disseminate his singing group. The singing group was successful that becomes popular and earn lots of money. However, the manager takes their money and run away. The principal realised that they could not rely on other people. Although the singing group has disbanded, the principle solves the funding problem by selling his early music work. The principle ‘s music work has turn into common that it can be heard everywhere in Hong Kong. Until McDull grows up, he still can listen to the music at the shopping mall while he is shopping at Christmas time.