The view of Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse is an American computer-animated superhero film, which is the first animated feature film in the Spider-man franchise, produced by Sony Pictures.

In the story, Miles Morales, a teenager who admires Spider-Man, struggles living up to the expectations of his parents, especially his father, who is a police officer. After school, Miles visits his uncle Aaron Davis, the person that Miles trusts and respect. Aaron took him to an abandoned subway station where he can paint graffiti. While there, Miles bit by a tiny spider and without notice. In the next day, Mile discovers that he got the spider-like abilities. At night, Miles was going back to the abandoned subway station to find out what kind of spider bit him. He met an accident that the evil person tries to open the door of the parallel universe to find his deceased family back. Meanwhile, because of the parallel universe had been open to this world, some other people who also have Spider-Man abilities were coming to this world.

In my opinion, I like the style of the film that uses CGI animation to make it looks like stop motion. The backgrounds are colourful similar to comic books. Lord and Miller developed the animation and design in the film, and they wanted the film to feel like “you walked inside a comic book.” The CGI animation for the film was combined with “line work and painting and dots and all sorts of comic book techniques” to make it look like it created by hand, which described as “a living painting”.[50] The production achieved by artists taking rendered frames from the CGI animators and working on top of them in 2D, with the goal of making every frame of the film “look like a comic panel”. Furthermore, I think it’s another different experience to watch an animation film, which is better than other 3D animation films, such as Disney. After I watch the movie, I realised that maybe make the animation too realistic is not the only way to attract people’s attention.